Chemical Resistant & Hi-Temp Couplings
DALLAS SPECIALTY’S GREEN HI-TEMP/CHEMCIAL COUPLING
Designed for High Performance applications where standard couplings will not do the job. Used in medical facilities, pharmaceutical plants, laboratories, film and printing plants, testing labs, research labs, food and drug production. For connections where Hi-Temperatures and/or Chemicals are present. Resistant to Hydrochloric, Acetic, Nitric and Sulfuric Acids. Reference our chemical resistance chart for compatibility.
- Made for high endurance and high performance.
- Also used under driveways, roadways, heavy traffic areas, or load bearing situations where a High Performance Connection is needed.
- Withstanding temperatures up to 212°F.
- Providing you with sizes to fit your every application:
- HTCRSR Series: fit IPS x IPS size or Stainless x Stainless
- BHTCRSR Series: fit IPS x Duriron
- DHTCRSR Series: fit Duriron x Duriron
- Assembled with 301SS series Stainless Shield
- Providing constant tension through the use of our constant tension banding Stronger than standard gear clamps. Allowing for 80″lbs torque
- Provides outside strength for extra load bearing capacity, allowing a connection where strength & continuity is required.