Dallas Specialty’s Flexible PVC Shielded Couplings, designed for applications under driveways, roadways, heavy traffic or where load bearing conditions exist:
- Dallas Specialty’s DSSR & DSCTSR Series Shielding Couplings give additional strength and rigidness to maintain proper alignment while providing transferring pressure to the clamps to the gasket to the pipes.
- Designed for applications such as under driveways and where load bearing conditions are present and where shear forces exist.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Meeting or exceeding material requirements of IPC/IRC, CUPC
- ASTM C-1173 & ASTM D-5926
- We are your trusted source of Flexible PVC Shielded Pipe Couplings.
- 301SS Heavy Duty Stainless Shield .012 Thickness
- DSSR Series – 1/2″ Wide Bands – 5/16“screw – 60″lbs torque
- DSCTSR Series – Constant Tension Shear Banded Couplings allow 80″lbs torque