Dallas Specialty’s offers a wide variety of Flexible PVC Pipe Couplings for Sewer & Drain / DWV piping systems
- DS Standard Flexible PVC Pipe Couplings (1/2″- 36″) used for connecting Sewer & Drain and DWV Piping systems and are highly recommended, resilient, and unaffected by soil conditions.
- DS Shielded Flexible Pipe Couplings (1/2″- 30″) also known as: Non Shear/ Heavy Duty Non Shear.
- Dimensional flexibility of Dallas Specialty’s Flexible PVC Pipe Couplings ensure leak proof seals on virtually any pipe material: Sch40PVC, SDR35 Pipe, Plastic, ABS, Cast Iron, Asbestos Cement, Clay, Concrete, Reinforced Concrete, Steel, A/C Fibre, Ductile Iron, ADS, Copper and other piping systems.
- Maximum Pressure: 4PSI for (DWV) Drain Waste & Vent Piping, House-to-main, Repairs, Cut-Ins, Conductor and Roof Drains, Increase reducers and Expansion Joints.
- Superior elastomeric (PVC) Poly-Vinyl Chloride materials & Non-leaded compound materials and phthalates free
- Dallas Specialty has provided high quality Flexible Pipe Couplings for over 35 years.